Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Walkin' and shoppin' in the rain proved to be so much of joy! Especially with the company of ma baby, Tiara, and her Australian-Arab gurlfriend, Entchalee.

Yes, it was nice meeting you too.

Anyways, since the gurls wanted to do SOME shoppin', I have but no choice, only to follow suit. Not that I was complainin' or anything, but which guy actually does shopping with gurls? Okay, me and my big mouth. But that DOES NOT mean I'm gay.

Before I go on, I shall retrace back to the beginning of the whole escapade.

Arriving early by the entirely efficient MRT (Mass Rapid Transport) is no joke. Especially when your gurlfriend is on a cab, BUT stuck on a highway where the jam took more than half an hour to actually clear. And it's "CLEAR" mind you, not "ARRIVE". But it's cool. Guys are supposed to wait, aren't they? Anyways, I've concluded, WISMA ATRIA is not a very interesting place to walk around when you're waiting for your guy/gurl respectively. It's just sheer boredom. So after touring the whole building 3 times from top to bottom, my beloved arrived. And at the right moment too, when I passed through the glass panels towards the taxi stand. Lovely she was, in a hot red tube and mini-skirt. Her usual fashion-sense never ceases to astound me, and her beauty, just sweeps me off my feet, literally. ALL THE TIME.

We were early, and Entchalee was still having her massage of some sorts over at Far East. Thus we ended up having coffee over at the nearby Coffee Club. Nothing beats an American Cheesecake coupled with an Iced Coffee, Iced Berry Tea, added with the enchanting, passionate company of your loved ones. Oh, add in the baby we saw who was "goo-gooing and smiling". Ya know, babies aren't bad. They're just sheer joy. But that's another story :)

So Entchalee called, and we answered. Ha, not before I dropped my iced coffee on the floor. THANK GOODNESS for covers, if not my iced coffee would most certainly be no more. Point to note: I like my coffee sweetened, but only a lil. So that the bitter-sweet taste appeals, with the first overpowering the latter. My baby finished half the cheesecake and off we went :)

Shopping, shoppin', SHOPPING! Gurls! What would they do one day if all the malls were closed! Result: CHAOS. Haahaa ;) We went to FCUK, TOPSHOP, bebe, etc... Poor baby of mine, wanted her X'mas dress from Phuture London. But they ran out of sizes. :( Cheer up aye baby? Choose another one aiight? You look great in everything. CUTE :) Just want ya to be happy. I lost track of how many hours we spent walking around orchard. Too many.

At the end of da whole march, my feet were sore. Something unnatural, because my feet never sores unless I'm really spent. :( Guess I was. Hah. With full gratitude to the word "SHOPPING".

Anyhows, a day well spent. Especially when my baby was happy. ;) Till nexx time Entchalee, in da mean time, you have my best regards. 5 months of being unable to from meeting your boyfriend, this I can't imagine. Good luck.

Happy holidays dear friends. Treasure those around you. You'll never know what's gonna happen these days. :)

Peace & Love ya'll.

"Know that what you see, will be what you want." - Author Unknown-